OCEC - Training Reminder

  • Steve Vander Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hello, and Happy New Year.

      Just a quick email to allow everyone to review their calendars. OCEC
      monthly meetings are being slated for the second Thursday evening of each
      month. The final arrangements with Fillmore are being worked out to have
      access to the room, etc. Unless you hear different, please plan on the next
      OCEC meeting being held on February 14 (Valentine's Day).

      The January OCEC meeting is not being held this month with the intend of
      cutting down the number of meetings we all attend in a month's time, which
      will hopefully allow everyone to attend this month's training meeting.

      The training this month will be presented by Rich Brand KB8FXD who will
      share his insights as it relates to weather. The timing for this training
      will not only prepare us for our Spring severe weather, but also with our
      unique January weather. The training meeting is scheduled for January 17 at
      7:00pm at Fillmore. Hope to see everyone there!

      Best regards,

      Steve

      10:16 AM