FT-7800R memory battery?

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2008
      Does my FT-7800R have a memory battery?Manual and schematics doesn't
      show one.

      73 KD8CBJ
    • kc8rqt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2008
        Paul,

        The Yaesu FT-7800 does not have a memory battery as some of the older
        rigs do. The FT-7800 uses a memory chip(non volatile memory)to store
        all of your radios information. If you remove the radio from a power
        source it will keep all it's memory information.

        I hope this helps.

        Chris
        KC8RQT

        73