Re: 3905CCN work all states nets

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Jim:

      As you know, and as those in our audience should know, this
      organization is an excellent one to use when chasing wallpaper like
      the Worked All States from the ARRL. This organization also has other
      fun ways to enhance the experience from working their club officers to
      working YLs and such. These folks have tremendous fun and provide a
      great service.

      I, too, highly recommend their nets.

      Bill, AB8SC