3905CCN work all states nets

  • Jim KC8PCJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      If anyone is interested in a worked all states net, this is one that I have checked into many times. They have a free bureau for sending QSL cards. When I am active on the nets I get an envelope of cards every few weeks. I generally send in 5-7 cards in one envelope have saved a good amount in postage.

      For more information on the nets http://www.3905ccn.com/

      Here are some stats for 2007.

      40 METER BUREAU WM9H BUREAU
      INCOMING MAIL 5,738 PCS
      OUTGOING MAIL 6,793 PCS
      TOTAL WT 783 LBS
      SASES ON FILE 9,063
      THIS EQUATES TO APROX 50,000 TO 70,000 QSL CARDS

      Other 3905CCN Bureau,s except the 40M bureau
      INCOMING MAIL 11,949 PCS
      OUTGOING MAIL 10,912 PCS
      TOTAL WT 1,428 LBS
      SASES ON FILE 13,633

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
        Jim:

        As you know, and as those in our audience should know, this
        organization is an excellent one to use when chasing wallpaper like
        the Worked All States from the ARRL. This organization also has other
        fun ways to enhance the experience from working their club officers to
        working YLs and such. These folks have tremendous fun and provide a
        great service.

        I, too, highly recommend their nets.

        Bill, AB8SC