Fw: Last chance to work all of the Canadian Provinces for 2007 HF Challenge

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: ah6ez <ah6ez@...>
      To: frrl@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 12:34:19 PM
      Subject: [frrl] Last chance to work all of the Canadian Provinces for 2007 HF Challenge

      In case you did not know, there is a Canadian Day HF contest from 0000
      to 2359 UTC on December 29 where you may be able to work the rest of
      the Canadian Provinces missing from your HF Challenge worksheet.

      The suggested CW freqs on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10m is xx.025 MHz.

      The suggested Phone frequencies are 1850,3775,7075(not our phone
      band), 14175,21250,and 28500.

      The exchange you give is RST and serial number.

      By the way, I am just looking for VE8. I hope the propagation Gods
      smile on me...

      73, Dick AH6EZ

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?