How NOT to install an antenna

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2007
      Nothing more needeth be sed

      http://www.hamsexy.com/cms/?p=929
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 26, 2007
        I saw that yesterday.  Actually, if you look real close you can see that she is leaning right against the tri-plex.  I wonder why they did her the favor of not having her face visible?  Someone that stupid should be identified so people know enough to stay away from her, or ever let her anywhere near a tool.

          I hope the rest of the rungs on the ladder are better than the top one......
          I saw that yesterday.  Actually, if you look real close you can see that she is leaning right against the tri-plex.  I wonder why they did her the favor of not having her face visible?  Someone that stupid should be identified so people know enough to stay away from her, or ever let her anywhere near a tool.

            Yeah, it looks like a wad of duct tape holding the top rung
            together.

            --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, "Jim KC8PCJ" <kc8pcj@...>

            Date: 12/25/2007 8:04 PM