Re: need Ic ca3028a

  • Ben Docter
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2007
      Thanks Curt for the new hints. I will check out the nek274 on Monday.
      Meanwhile researching I found that the ca3053 is supposed to be a
      replacement also. I found the following address
      http://hamradio.cmcorp.com/inventory/Inventory.html
      who has some available on a honor system for payment providing he
      approves what you need it for. I apparently passed. We'll see what
      shows up. The Dan's link is apparently unavailable today anyway. I did
      look in his website and nothing was available there. Ben k8ar