Re: need Ic ca3028a

  • Curt
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
      I see Dan's Small Parts (Ebay user: twisttwinkel) has
      some on Ebay:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Piece-RCA3028B-8-PIN-METAL-
      CAN_W0QQitemZ130181281418QQihZ003QQcategoryZ4663QQcmdZViewItem
    • Ben Docter
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2007
        Thanks Curt for the new hints. I will check out the nek274 on Monday.
        Meanwhile researching I found that the ca3053 is supposed to be a
        replacement also. I found the following address
        http://hamradio.cmcorp.com/inventory/Inventory.html
        who has some available on a honor system for payment providing he
        approves what you need it for. I apparently passed. We'll see what
        shows up. The Dan's link is apparently unavailable today anyway. I did
        look in his website and nothing was available there. Ben k8ar