Re: [WestMichiganHams] New Ham Radio Promo Film....

  • Chris Schulte
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2007
      Actually, it surprised me to hear an actual promotional ad for amateur radio on the local sports station here in Muskegon.  I heard it once before on an early saturday morning, but thought that I was just hearing things as I had left my radio on and went to sleep, but this morning, I heard it again.  It's only been twice that I've heard it, and it was about a month or so between airings, but every little bit helps.
      73,
      Chyris, w8cjs
      Web site,
      www.w8cjs.com