Upcoming CERT full training course

  • Jeff's Lists
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2007

      If anyone is interested and you do not live in Kent County.  Your still welcome to take the training.  You just do not get the back pack at the end of the class.

      The following class’s have been scheduled for the Kent County Community Emergency Response Team.  These are free to all citizens.  We are looking to get an operational team going starting in January so if you have an interest this is the time to take the training!  These class’s will run from 6-10 PM PLEASE sign up on the provided web sites if you have questions  or If you have already taken the training and want to be a victim during Triage or the final exercise email me direct @ jnawrot@... subject victim.

      October Classes:
      Oct 15: Introduction to CERT – KCSD 701 Ball Ave
      Oct 17: Fire Suppression (TC)
      Oct 22: Disaster Triage/Medical Response – Red Cross 1050 Fuller
      Oct 24: Urban Search and Rescue (TC)
      Oct 30: Final Exercise (TC)
      *Note: (TC) indicates training will be located at the GRFD Training Facility. (1101 Monroe Ave. NW, 49503).
      Locations not identified are to be determined.

      http://www.kcraces.net/signup/cert_class.php

      November classes:
      Nov 9: Introduction to CERT KCSD 701 Ball Ave NE
      Nov 13:
      Nov 16:
      Nov 20:
      Nov 26: Final Exercise

      http://www.kcraces.net/signup/cert_class_nov.php

      We will need victims on the night of the Triage class and final exercise.  If you know someone or you want to come play please let us know!