Kalamazoo Hamfest

  • THOMAS BRAY
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2007
      The website for Kalamazoo appears to be down.

      Does anyone know if they are doing license testing and if so what time they are doing it?

      Thanks
      Tom
      WB8COX
    • K8TB
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2011

        Greetings! Just a reminder that tomorrow is the Kalamazoo Hamfest, at the Kalamazoo County Expo and Fairgrounds. Doors open at 8 AM and tickets are $6.00. We hope to see you there!
        ( http://kalamazoohamfest.com/ )

        Also, on Thursday evening, October 20, 2011, Retired Major Patrick McPherson (WW9E), founder of the Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (S.A.T.E.R.N. http://www.satern.org/ ) will make a presentation to members and guests of the Kalamazoo Amateur Radio Club. His presentation will begin at 7:00PM. The KARC meets at the Red Cross Building at 5640 Venture Ct.,in Kalamazoo.

        This should be an interesting and informative session. Plan to be there, and bring a guest, if you can!

        Chip
        WB8ALW
        http://w8vy.org/