Re: Steak Fry,,,Steak Fry....Come One Come All

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2007
      All:

      It sure is fun getting together to share a meal, conversation, and
      fun. Tonight's steak dinner was outstanding. The socializing was
      above average. We had a tremendous time.

      Tom, W8AMZ and his helpers did a wonderful job on the dinner.

      I also want to thank the folks attending for the fun we had with the
      fifty-fifty drawing. And thanks to Jim, KC8PCJ for purchasing the
      popcorn from the Boy Scouts. I have an awfully good time helping with
      these things.

      Thanks to everyone who made this meal a success. Let's do it again, soon!

      Bill, AB8SC
      MAARC guy