MTX-9000's anyone need one - I have a group of them available

  • Michael J. Wolthuis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007

      Everyone,

      I have access to a large batch (10-20) of Motorola MTX-9000 radios.  These are easily programmed onto the ham bands.

      The batch I have access to has full keypads, antenna, battery included (some great some okay status wise), antenna and heavy duty speaker MICs.

      I have used several of these radios for personal projects, but have upgraded to MTX 9250’s and other models to play with.

      If anyone is interested I am looking to get $200.00 each for them.  If you are interested in a batch please let me know and we may be able to work out a slightly better price.

      I am willing to ship them (buyer pays shipping), but would like to keep them in Michigan instead of ebaying them and grow our 900Mhz access.

      These are nice radios and a great way to quickly get into 900Mhz, many of us use these around the Grand Rapids and Dansville areas.

      If interested please contact me via email.

      73s

      Mike Wolthuis

      Kb8zgl

    • Michael J. Wolthuis