SET

  • Charlie Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      As you know, the 5th district usually participates in a big way. A
      few ways to contact us will 3.932SSB, on packet we will be W8VY, and
      since the 444.650 repeater reaches from Saint Joseph County to the
      south, north to Big Rapids, west to the lake, and I'm not sure about
      the east, but I would love to see a bunch of people on that. For
      those that are not familiar with it, it has a + 5MHz offset (of
      course), and a little different PL tone of 186.2.

      We have also secured the use of the MPSCS zone H, event 16 talkgroup
      for the weekend. Anyone with MPSCS access is welcome to use that
      talkgroup to contact each other. Last year I think a few of us made
      contact on Red Cross frequencies, and I think John, WB8RCR was
      planning to set-up an eTeam event. Oh yeah, the west Michigan traffic
      net will be active too!

      We have a meeting tonight to go over some of the other objectives for
      Kalamazoo County and I expect to have more information with specific
      times that I will post her and on the MIARPSC Yahoo group.

      Charlie, KB8SFR