Re: [WestMichiganHams] Sputnik Special Event Station Scheduled 10/3-4/07

  • wd8usa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hey Hank-At your earliest opportunity can you explore the possibility of getting a sign up page for communications / club events at the chapter? Also I feel a club VHF net night on the 26 might be a great idea- Perhaps on Wed night- You know, a regular net with check ins and a going over of club events coming up and a chance to talk to fellow club members that we might not see every month- Just a thought- JB