Re: [WestMichiganHams] SET participarion featured on KOMO TV (Seattle)

  • T Behler
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      Jeff and all:

      Here in Mecosta County, about 4 of us will be at the County EOC, with a
      number of other folks on stand-by for relaying traffic messages, etc..

      I won't speak directly for them, but I know also that Osceola County will be
      up and running at their EOC as well, with a number of hams at their EOC, and
      others on stand-by.

      One of our Mecosta County RACES members is even going to activate the
      ARES/RACES station at the Ferris State University EOC for a while.

      73 from Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ, Mecosta County EC/RO