RE: [WestMichiganHams] SET participarion featured on KOMO TV (Seattle)

  • Jeff's Lists
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007

      Just wondering.. How many hams are participating in some way?

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
        Jeff and all:

        Here in Mecosta County, about 4 of us will be at the County EOC, with a
        number of other folks on stand-by for relaying traffic messages, etc..

        I won't speak directly for them, but I know also that Osceola County will be
        up and running at their EOC as well, with a number of hams at their EOC, and
        others on stand-by.

        One of our Mecosta County RACES members is even going to activate the
        ARES/RACES station at the Ferris State University EOC for a while.

        73 from Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ, Mecosta County EC/RO