SET participarion featured on KOMO TV (Seattle)

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Here's a blurb on ham radio from KOMO-TV.

      <http://www.topsecretcompany.us/nwhamnews/070929_2300komo.mpg>

      Nice coverage of a Simulated Emergency Test! Wonder how a Michigan
      group could get similar coverage for its SET?

      73 de n8xx Hg
    • Jeff's Lists
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007

        Just wondering.. How many hams are participating in some way?

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
          Jeff and all:

          Here in Mecosta County, about 4 of us will be at the County EOC, with a
          number of other folks on stand-by for relaying traffic messages, etc..

          I won't speak directly for them, but I know also that Osceola County will be
          up and running at their EOC as well, with a number of hams at their EOC, and
          others on stand-by.

          One of our Mecosta County RACES members is even going to activate the
          ARES/RACES station at the Ferris State University EOC for a while.

          73 from Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ, Mecosta County EC/RO