D-STAR Overview/Introduction, Kalamazoo Hamfest, Sunday, October 14th @ 11am

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      I will be presenting a D-STAR Introduction/Overview presentation at the Kalamazoo hamfest on Sunday, October 14th at 11 am.

      I am anticipating that many Michigan D-STAR repeater owners & operators can attend the D-STAR forum so that they can describe their systems after my presentation and meet hams from their areas.

      You can get more details about the hamfest at:

      At the hamfest I will be monitoring 145.67 D-STAR simplex & 147.435 MHz (107.2 Hz decode) FM simplex and you can also reach at my mobile # 847-867-2774.

      I look foward to seeing you at the fest & the forum.

      73, Mark, WB9QZB
      Chicago, IL

      For more information about D-STAR and ALL the other digital modes: