Map to Radio Expo at Boone County Fairgrounds This Weekend

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
      Map to Radio Expo at Boone County Fairgrounds

      Radio Expo Flyer

      Radio Expo Flyer May Also Be Attached If Group/List Allows Attachments

    • Jack Amelar
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Mark,

        I couldn't make the trip to Radio Expo this year. So how did go? How
        was the move to Boone County FG? How was attendence? Outside sales?
        Inside sales? Etc!!!!

        73 Jack NY8D
        Lowell, MI

        ----- Message from wb9qzb@... ---------