RE: [WestMichiganHams] Couple of items for sale

  • Jeff's Lists
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007

      Chris, Email me direct jnawrot@... and we can chat and see what we can come up with.

      From: WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris Schulte
      Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 5:09 PM
      To: WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [WestMichiganHams] Couple of items for sale

      Jeff,

      I'm honestly interested in both items, but I don't get payed until the third of october, if you can hold on to them for that long, I'd gladly take them off of your hands.  Not sure how you want payment to be made, but I'll be able to get you money however you'd like it.

      If you can get them sold before then, I will understand, but if not, I'm definitely interested.

      73,

      Chris, w8cjs

      Web site,