Tool Max open this Sat

  • Tool Max Ind. Supply
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2007
      All Hams

      Mark your calendars for Next  Saturday August 18 at
      Tool  Max RADIO EXPO 2007 Parking Lot Sale

       TRUNK SALES, $5 a spot
       Car Wash, for church youth group
       Old Cars and Stock Cars,
       Air Bounce Room for the Kids,
       Food  and much more with all of us from West Michigan Hams
       Stanley Bostitch Tool Repair Truck on sight to repair Construction Tools

      New e mail address at Tool Max is toolmax@... or toolmax@...

      We are going to be OPEN this Saturday.

      I still need some more items for Sale.  Bring your consignment items in today

      New this week
      Stocking Dealer for THE WIREMAN Inc

      R-1000 Kenwood Receiver Nice Shape $135
      Radio Shack 30 Watt VHF Amp. $35

      HF Antenna 20 Meter, 40 Meter, 75 Meter Fiberglass Hamsticks in Stock
      Connectors in Stock
      SWR Watt/Power & Field Strength Meter for 1.7-150 MHz in Stock $30

      We are the only Dealer in Michigan for Jetstream Products  Check out the items available
      14 Amp Jetstream Power Supply (28Amp and 45Amp),Antennas, Switches, and lighting arresters are in.

      Antennas, connectors, and mounts from Tower Electronics. We are a Dealer for Tower and have put them in Stock.

      Other items in Stock
      J Pole Antennas in Stock $15
      The Te-Ne-Ke code key by the North Ottawa Club $35.00
      We also have Diagonal Pliers, Digital Multi Testers, Electrical Tape,Precision Screwdrivers Sets, Soldering guns, Irons and Industrial Batteries for your HT's
      300 ohm twin lead 100Ft $10.00
      RG-8 .$1.00 per Foot
      RG-8X Coax Cable .45 per Foot
      PL-259 Connectors $2.50 ea  adadapters for RG-8X $1.10 ea
      BNC - SO-239 Connectors $2.50 ea
      Double Female Connectors $2 ea
      Laser pointers $2 ea
      2 Amp Power Supplies good to power Hand Held $12
      Digital Volt Meters $5.00
      Heavy duty 12 Volt Socket to Cigarette lighter plug

      The only stocking Dealer in Michigan for W5YI Gordon West Study Manuals.
      Technician Class $18.95
      General Class New as of July 1 $20.95 Old General Study books (6)  SALE $8.00 each
      Extra Class $21.95
      FCC Part 97 rule book only $3.95
      ARRL Level 1 Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Course Level 1 books $16 each

      Other Used Equipment on Consignment

      AL-80A Ameritron 1KW HF Amplifier $950
      Bearcat BC 560XLT 16 Ch Scanner $40
      Yaesu FT-890 HF Radio needs new Finals for transmit $225
      B&K Model 4011 Precision function Generator $60
      B&K Model 2140 Oscilloscope $175
      GW Model GDM-8135 Digital Multimeter $40
      B & W Antenna Tuner VS-300A $40
      RCA Volt Ohm Meter $25
      Johnson SWR Meter $2
       Barket & Williamson Low Pass Filter $5
      Speakers $2 - $10
      Barket and Williamson Rotary Inductor and Counter for Antenna Tuner $50
      DB 1015 10/15 meter High Gain Beam $50
      Center Insulator for HF antenna $5
      Rocky Mountain Radar Detector $175
      LED Emergency Light Taking orders $10
      Motorola consolette Base Station for packet set up on 145.090 $45
      MFJ 1278B TNC $50
      MFJ-722 Notch Filter $30.00
      MFJ 407C keyer $15
      Code Key $15
      B&W 550A 5 Coax switch unit $10
      M1000 Regency 10 Ch Scanner Works great $25
      Sharp SF7320 working Copy Machine $50
      Low Pass filter $5
      EICO Solid State FET/TVM Model 240 VOM in good condition $40

      Heathkit items in stock

      Model HD-19 Hybrid Phone Patch for $5
      2 HD-15 Phone Patch for $5 each
      1 Model 10-17 Oscilloscope $40
      Heathkit Drive Belts for SB-100, 101,102, HW 100,HW101 $3

      Keychain LED lights $1.50 and up
      Other items coming in Daily

      The POP machine is working, with cold sodas of your choice. Snacks are in. Have one of your favorer candies crackers, beef jerky or snacks.

      Tool  Max Industrial Supply is the new retail store on Schamber Dr just off Pontaluna Rd and US-31 behind the old Hob Knob or Michael's Restaurant in Muskegon . We have tools, industrial suppliers and Ham radios for sale.For more information call me at 231 798-7898  I am in the Store from 9:00AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday. Stop by and see me for all your Ham needs.
      From Tool Max Industrial Supply 231 798-7898
      E Mail toolmax@...
      From Tool Max Industrial Supply 231 798-7898
      E Mail toolmax@...