MCECS Meeting Monday Night

  • Jim KC8PCJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2007
      The monthly meeting of Muskegon County Emergency Communications Service (RACES/ARES) Will be Monday at 7:00 PM. Location it the Muskegon County Emergency Operation Center on the corner of Oak and Harvey. Training for the evening will be a field station demo. All are invited. If you have a field station that you would like to set up and display please bring it along. After a short business part of our meeting we will be, going down the street to a local park to set up field stations so we all can learn and get ideas from each other. Talk in will be on the 146.820 repeater.

      See you there

      73s
      KC8PCJ