Re: [WestMichiganHams] Re: Training for August Field station expo

  • Jim KC8PCJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
      The MCECS General meeting on the 2nd Monday of each month is open to anyone who would like to attend. It is a 7:00PM at the Muskegon County emergency operations center on the corner of Harvey and Oak. It is across the steet from Mercy/General Hospital. From US31 go east on Apple AVe. Turn left at first light( plumbs on corner) follow around behind plumbs store. Road will turn back to right building is on right. Park in south lot lower level. Look for antennas on cars. We will also be monitoring the 146.820 repeater. Hope to see you there.

      Jim KC8PCJ