Re: [WestMichiganHams] 1.2 ghz activity in the area?

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 7:33 PM
      chris the d-star in grand rapids is a full d-star 2meter 70 cm and 1.2ghz voice and digital data the 70cm and the 1.2ghz are not up and running yet the reason i know what they have is that i sold it to them  John kc8uny
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
        The Group in GR hopes to have the 1.2ghz up by the end of the year. They need parts to complete it like a duplexer. I would not invest any money in it in the Muskegon area yet. Tom