IARU Contest - July 14-15 - NOT July 7-8

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      =============== Original message follows ==========================
      Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 07:38:46 -0700
      From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@...>
      Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU - July 14-15 - NOT July 7-8
      To: "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@...>

      Folks,

      The ARRL DX Bulletin is in error - the IARU HF Championship is on 14-15
      July. It is NOT on July 7-8. I apologize for the error in Contest
      Corral. The Web version of Contest Corral is correct as was the original
      contest announcement in the April issue of QST. The DX Bulletin editor
      apparently - and innocently - used information from July QST, not
      realizing the information was incorrect. The fault is entirely that of
      the Contest Corral editor, namely me.

      Please relay this information to your local clubs, friends, neighbors, and
      associates.

      73, Ward N0AX
      Editor, QST Contest Corral