Memorial for K8DMD, Details

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      All:

      I have been asked by Matt, K8MLD to get you details regarding the
      upcoming memorial service for his deceased wife, Dawn, K8DMD. From
      his email, I quote the following:

      Dawn David--K8DMD,SK,died June 13 at Mercy Hospital in
      Muskegon.Dawn had a pulmonary embolism break off and lodge in her
      heart.She was 45 years old.
      Although this is sad what happened,some good did come out of
      the situation. Through the"Gift of Life"and the Michigan Eye-Bank out
      of Ann Arbor,Dawn was able to help out 5 people through organ
      donation.Dawn helped 2 people see,helped 2 people get off dialysis and
      1 with her healthy liver.
      There will be a Special ceremony,presentation and a Memorial
      service on July 14,2007 at 1 PM at Muskegon State Park. We're going to
      meet at the corner of Memorial Dr. and Scenic Dr. We'll then proceed
      about 300 yds.into the south part of the park. There will also be
      dignitaries present-- 91st District State Representative Mary
      Valentine and also the "Gift of Life"people from Ann Arbor, to make
      presentations. Afterwards, all of us who are there, will be able to
      say a few words about Dawn; with Myself speaking last.
      Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend, including Amateur
      Radio Operators from Newaygo County and surrounding Counties who knew
      Dawn and Me.
      Please contact Bill--AB8SC or Myself at:K8MLD1@... and let
      us know. We'd be very honored if you could show up for this.

      73 de K8MLD
      88 de K8DMD,SK