Help needed for this Sunday

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Hello Everyone … We are looking for help with the
      Grand Haven Triathlon Festival
      1.2mi swim, 56mi. bike, 13.1mi. run
      1.5k swim, 40k bike, 10k run
      500m swim, 20k bike, 5k run
      July 8, 7:30am
      This event runs in the City of Grand Haven and down the lake shore to Holland, So we are looking for some people from the Holland area to help at that end. Runs will be in the GH area and we will be working with GHPS and OCS. I will post more information as it comes available routes and maps are on this website … http://www.3disciplines.com/index.php?option=com_events&task=view_detail&agid=3&year=2007&month=7&day=8&Itemid=0
      This event is a early one … it starts at 7:00 am … I will post a meeting time for us as this will be different times for the positions … this is Sunday July 8th
      Please let me know if you can help out ….73 Don Meyer 616-846-7307 or kb8odb@...
      We will be meeting at Grand Haven Public Safety at 6:15 am on Sunday for the swim event at 7:00 and be in place for the run by 8:30 …. We could use 6 hams in the Holland / West Olive area on Lakeshore dr…just South of Lincoln / Sprint turnaround …… just south of Lake Michigan dr / Olympic turnaround …. Just east on New Holland /Half turnaround …. Also on the three turns Lakeshore / Perry … Perry / 168th … 168th / New Holland … these positions need to be filled by 8:00am and will be assisting the OCSD and at this time I have no help for these positions so if you can help email me at kb8odb@... or call … you would not have to come up to Grand Haven and we will get shirts for those that help out …..
      Everything was done by 1:30 last year … Thanks for your help 73 Don