Re: [WestMichiganHams] State Police Warning NOT A JOKE

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      This is a hoax, just by virtue of the fact, that State police would not use
      email or email list for that matter,
      when looking for someone. for the fact that person might be on the said
      list....73

      --... ...-- ..-. .-. .- -. -.- -. ---.. ..- ...- ..

      Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.

      --Jo
      hn F. Kennedy--

      Checkout My Place on the Web @ http://www.qsl.net/n8uvi
      From: paul odem
      To: montcalm_county_cert@yahoogroups.com ;
      Montcalm_County_MRC@yahoogroups.com ; montcalmcountyares@yahoogroups.com ;
      Eric Smith ; steven vanholstyn ; westmichiganhams@yahoogroups.com ; jeni
      williams ; brian k bromstrom ; w8cso
      Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 09:23

      MICHIGAN STATE POLICE WARNING

      State police warning for online: Please read this "very
      carefully"..then
      send it out to all the people online that you know. Something like
      this is
      nothi ng to be taken casually; this is something you DO want to pay
      attention
      to. If a person with the screen-name of Rockhard abs or goes by his
      name
      Jason Stallings contacts you, do not reply. DO NOT talk to this
      person; do
      not answer any of his instant messages or e-mail. Whoever this
      person may
      be, he is a suspect for murder in the death of 3 women (so far)
      contacted
      through the Internet. He is a suspect in a shooting and is known for
      raping
      and beating young women.
      He is located in the MID-MICHIGAN area. Please send this to all the
      women on
      your buddy list and ask them to pass this on, as well. This
      screen-name was
      seen on Yahoo and AOL so far. This is not a joke!

      Please send this to men too...just in case! Send to everyone you
      know!
      Ladies, this is serious!

      IF WE CAN PASS ON JOKES, SURELY WE CAN PASS ON A WARNING THAT MAY
      SAVE A
      FRIENDS LIFE.

      Thank You

      Dorothy J. Jackson
      Compliance & Enforcement
      Remediation and Redevelopment Division
      Michigan Dept. of Environmental Quality
      Phone: 517 335-6842 Fax 373-2637
      email: Jacksodj@...

      PAUL R. ODEM KC8ZMO/WPZB939
      412 E. FORREST ST.
      EDMORE, MICHIGAN 48829

      ARRL MONTCALM COUNTY EMERGENCY COORDINATOR / RACES OFFICER
      FIREFIGHTER-HOME TWP FIRE DEPT, EDMORE
      NWS MONTCALM COUNTY SKYWARN COORDINATOR
      ASST FIRE CHEIF DELPHI FIRE BRIGADE, SAGINAW PLANT 3

      EMAIL rockyroster@...
      CELL 989-620-4605
      TWO WAY NEXTEL 131*550934*15
      HOME 989-304-0340
      PAGER 989-201-0063

      Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
      knows.
      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      12:19 PM

      10:02 AM