Geocaching

  • Tim Deater
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      I know there are some geocachers lurking around here.  I will be doing an intro to Geocaching class at one of the local libraries for their summer reading program.  I am looking for geocaches I can use in the class to show what they look like.

      So, I am looking for ammo containers speciffically, 35mm film canisters, and anythign else you think might be good to show off.  I have ordered some nano caches and the stickers to put on ammo cans and 35mm film canisters marking them for geocaching.

      Anyone got anything you will let me borrow or have?  The class is on the 12th of July, so the sooner I can get some things the better.

      Email me directly at kc8mse@...

      Thanks!
      73
      Tim