Help needed at the lakeshore on Sunday July 8th

  • Don Meyer - KB8ODB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      Hello Everyone … We are looking for help with the
      Grand Haven Triathlon Festival
      1.2mi swim, 56mi. bike, 13.1mi. run
      1.5k swim, 40k bike, 10k run
      500m swim, 20k bike, 5k run
      July 8, 7:30am

      This event runs in the City of Grand Haven and down the lake shore to
      Holland, So we are looking for some people from the Holland area to
      help at that end. Runs will be in the GH area and we will be working
      with GHPS and OCS. I will post more information as it comes available
      routes and maps are on this website …
      http://www.3disciplines.com/index.php?
      option=com_events&task=view_detail&agid=3&year=2007&month=7&day=8&Item
      id=0

      This event is a early one … it starts at 7:00 am … I will post a
      meeting time for us as this will be different times for the positions
      … this is Sunday July 8th
      Please let me know if you can help out ….73 Don Meyer 616-846-7307 or
      kb8odb@...