10 meter contact!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 3:52 PM
      Got a 5/9 + report from WA4SGC in NC.  Not bad since I am using a 75 meter wire dipole which is literally lying on the roof of my house!  No amp, just my IC-735 with an auto tuner.  I probably am only getting 20 watts or so into the air.

      SGC and I had an armchair copy with each other and then like someone turned off a switch he was gone.

      I love it!  Sporadic E is so cool.