Rockford kids triathlon

  • Jeff's Lists
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007

      We are looking for about 35 to 40 people. We will be doing more than just manning aid stations/checkpoints.
      We have been asked to performing the fallowing duties:

      Setup
      Registration
      manning checkpoints
      traffic control
      Directing event participants
      lap counting

      Along with this we will need a net control station and most likely a shadow for the event coordinator. Please remember that most of this event will be outside so dress for the weather. All for you CERT people don't worry if you are not a radio operator. Many of these positions do not require a radio. All you radio people that don't have a handheld radio we have a number of radios that can be loaned out. If you do need to use one of our radios, please bring along AA batteries for the radio. CERT and RACES have been asked to play a significant role in this event, and as of this point there are only 10 people signed up for this event. If you have any questions about this event contact either myself or Jeff Nawrot.
      --
      Karl R. Palma - Treasurer
      Kent County RACES