Antenna rotors needed

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2007
      It seems masts and towers are growing like weeds here, and each one needs a rotor. Right now I need two azimuth rotors and one elevation rotor. I won't be using them for huge 16x30 EME arrays (yet), so light-duty TV rotors are good enough. So, if anyone has any collecting dust at the bottom of their junk pile, let me know what you have and what you want for it.

      Contact me off-list at jvn8fq@....
      -Joe, N8FQ