Reminder - SP-1 Buildathon Sprint 9 June 2007 (EDT)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      Reminder to look for N8XX and other SP-1 Buildathon users on 7030 KHz ±
      during the Buildathon/SP-1 Sprint between 2300Z on 9 June 2007 to 0300Z
      on 10 June 2007.

      I haven't actually made a contact with mine, yet, but I noted today that
      I only have 2 daze left to get it running. So, if you hear a weak
      signal on or about 7030 ± signing N8XX in the next couple daze, please
      try to dig me out of the QRN, etc.

      I can't find rules, et. cetera, any more on the QRP-ARCI website. I do
      have them in an e-mail from VA3JFF, so if you don't have the details,
      please send me a message, and I'll forward his e-mail to you.

      Lettuce hope the gods of thunder and lightning don't invade the
      ionosphere on Saturday evening, because a puny 800 MW or so isn't the
      best way to fight QRN!

      73 de n8xx Hg