Tool Max Open this Sat 6-9-07

  • Tom VanderMel KB8VEE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      All Hams

      We are going to be OPEN Saturday's .

      I still need some more items for Sale.  Bring your consignment items in today

      New this week
      Jetstream Products are IN

      HF Antenna 20 Meter, 40 Meter, 75 Meter Fiberglass Hamsticks in Stock
      More Connectors in Stock
      SWR Watt/Power & Field Strength Meter for 1.7-150 MHz in Stock $30

      We are now the only Dealer in Michigan for Jetstream Products  Check out the items available
      14 Amp Jetstream Power Supply (28Amp and 45Amp),Antennas, Switches, and lighting arresters are in today

      Antennas, connectors, and mounts from Tower Electronics. We are a Dealer for Tower and have put them in Stock.

      Other items in Stock
      J Pole Antennas in Stock $15
      The Te-Ne-Ke code key by the North Ottawa Club $35.00
      We also have Diagonal Pliers, Digital Multi Testers, Electrical Tape,Precision Screwdrivers Sets, Soldering guns, Irons and Industrial Batteries for your HT's
      300 ohm twin lead 100Ft $10.00
      RG-8 .60 per Foot
      RG-8X Coax Cable .35 per Foot
      PL-259 Connectors $2.50 ea  adadapters for RG-8X $1 ea
      BNC - SO-239 Connectors $2.50 ea
      Double Female Connectors $2 ea
      Laser pointers $2 ea
      2 Amp Power Supplies good to power Hand Held $12
      Digital Volt Meters $5.00
      Heavy duty 12 Volt Socket to Cigarette lighter plug

      The only stocking Dealer in Michigan for W5YI Gordon West Study Manuals.
      Technician Class $18.95
      General Class $17.95 Get yours NOW and upgrade before the changes on July 1, 2007
      Extra Class $21.95
      FCC Part 97 rule book only $3.95
      ARRL Level 1 Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Course Level 1 books $16 each

      Other Used Equipment on Consignment

      Rocky Mountain Radar Detector $175
      LED Emergency Light Taking orders $10
      Motorola consolette Base Station for packet set up on 145.090 $45
      MFJ 1278B TNC $50
      MFJ-722 Notch Filter $30.00
      B23G Mirage 30 watt VHF Power Amp $40
      MFJ 407C keyer $15
      Code Key $15
      B&W 550A 5 Coax switch unit $10
      M1000 Regency 10 Ch Scanner Works great $25
      HF Tuner $40
      Sharp SF7320 working Copy Machine $50
      Low Pass filter $5
      EICO Solid State FET/TVM Model 240 VOM in good condition $40

      Heathkit items in stock

      Model HD-19 Hybrid Phone Patch for $5
      1 HD-15 Phone Patch for $5 each
      1 Model 10-17 Oscilloscope $40
      Heathkit Drive Belts for SB-100, 101,102, HW 100,HW101 $3

      Keychain LED lights $1.50 and up
      Other items coming in Daily

      The POP machine is working, with cold sodas of your choice. Snacks are in. Have one of your favorer candies crackers, beef jerky or snacks.

      Tool  Max Industrial Supply is the new retail store on Schamber Dr just off Pontaluna Rd and US-31 behind the old Hob Knob or Michael's Restaurant in Muskegon . We have tools, industrial suppliers and Ham radios for sale.For more information call me at 231 798-7898  I am in the Store from 9:00AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday. Stop by and see me for all your Ham needs.

      From Tom VanderMel KB8VEE Michigan District 6 Emergency Coordinator
      Assistant Director for Member Services Great Lakes Division ARRL
      General Manager Tool Max Industrial Supply
      Home Page http://www.qsl.net/kb8vee/
      E Mail  kb8vee@... Home Phone is (231) 865-1558 Cell Phone (231) 206-0422