Asparagus Festival 5K Run

  • KD8BGO
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
      Okay, We finally got in touch with the guy that runs the 5k. I guess
      he was trying to get in touch with us. The race starts at
      9 a.m., so if everyone can be there at 8 a.m. that would be great! The
      event is in silver lake. Here is a mapquest map of the location that
      they start at: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?
      formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&
      level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=8239+W+Hazel+rd&city=&state=&zipcode=4
      9436
      It's next to the Yogi Bear Campground. The address is 8239 W Hazel Rd.
      Mears, MI 49436. If you are coming from Mears, go past the campground
      and it will be the next place on the left. If you are coming from
      Shelby, it will be before the campground on the right.
      Thank you, Rob H (KC8ZSU) and Marsha H. (KD8BGO)
    • Jim KC8PCJ

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007

          The Hart Repeater 146.640 - PL 94.8.  Hope to hear from you.

          Marsha Hildreth-Court Reporter/Recorder
          CER#7756
          78th District Court-Oceana County

          100 South State Street