Are You Ready to Upgrade?

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      All:

      Your next opportunity to upgrade your license is coming to a location
      near you. Yes, the folks administering the license exams are offering
      another opportunity this weekend. Near you, too!

      The Volunteer Examiners are doing their proctoring on Saturday, June
      9, at the Muskegon American Red Cross Building in downtown Muskegon.
      The session starts at 9:00 am.

      Candidates will bring along their identification, a copy of their
      current license (unless you're a newbie and are entering the hobby),
      $14 cash (we cannot accept checks), and a calculator.

      There is no longer a code test. That impediment has been removed.
      Take this opportunity to take that first step into the amazing world
      of HF.

      We are looking forward to helping you get over this small hurdle and
      enjoying more radio privileges. We wish you well this Saturday.