CERTs Training started in the Tri-Citys

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hello Everyone …
                   This past Saturday was the first training day for CERTs in the Tri-Citys area with six Amateur Radio Operator and four Civil Air Patrol members participating. Train was by Sergeant Bo of Grand Haven Public Safety we were also given the opportunity to try out the extinguisher training trailer. I want to thank all the members that participated . If you are interested there will be more opportunity’s for training as the program grows.

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...

    • Jeffs Lists
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
        Congrat's!

        I believe class #14 in Kent County is finishing up this coming week with our final exercise on Wed night.   If anyone wants to be a victim, drop me a note.

        Jeff

        e-mail:kb8odb@ sbcglobal. net