spring lake hearitage fest 5k help needed

  • John T Fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      hello to all this sat june 9 2007is the spring lake run we will meet at
      the spring lake eoc at 7:00 am for our loactions the Race starts at
      8:00 the race starts on fruitport Rd. and goes north over pettys byuou
      bridge turns and comes back to beach st west on beach to parkhearst to
      alden st. th the bike path east on the bike path to central
      park /finnish line we will be stopping traffic on fruitport road and
      watching for cars on beach st and stopping cars so runners can pass on
      lake ave at the bike path we can use all the help we can get if you can
      help contact don kb8odb or John kc8uny thanks 73 kc8uny