Re: GRARA Monthly Meeting, 6/1/2007 at the Hudsonville Hamfest Site

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      Actually, the GRARA Monthly meeting will be held at the Hudssonville
      Hamfest Site, in Hudsonville, immediately after the Road Kill Chili
      supper.

      See: http://www.w8hvg.org/IRAfest2k.htm for details and directions.

      Folks who show up at the Red Cross Building will find a dark building.

      Sorry I didn't tell the robot of the changed location.

      See you in Hudsonville!

      73 de n8xx Hg

      --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com,