GRARA Monthly Meeting, 6/1/2007, 6:30 pm

  • WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      Reminder from: WestMichiganHams Yahoo! Group

      Title: GRARA Monthly Meeting

      Date: Friday June 1, 2007
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Friday until Friday November 9, 2007.
      Location: Red Cross, 1/2 Block South of Leonard on Fuller NE, Grand Rapuids
      Street: 1050 Fuller Ave NE
      City State Zip: Grand Rapids, MI 49503

      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2007
        Actually, the GRARA Monthly meeting will be held at the Hudssonville
        Hamfest Site, in Hudsonville, immediately after the Road Kill Chili
        supper.

        See: http://www.w8hvg.org/IRAfest2k.htm for details and directions.

        Folks who show up at the Red Cross Building will find a dark building.

        Sorry I didn't tell the robot of the changed location.

        See you in Hudsonville!

        73 de n8xx Hg

        --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com,