Re: Heathkit HA-10 Amp?

  • heavyfistcharlie24
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2007
      Hi Greg,

      Thanks for the words of welcome. I have a lot to learn about the
      "Warrior" before I fire it up. I don't want to release the "magic
      smoke". That HA-10 is about the max weight limit that I want to pick
      up and carry. It is HEAVY! But it's pretty! If "Bigger is Better,"
      than this is one of the BEST! :>)

      73's
      - Scott -
      KD8FXF