Special Notice From Don Meyer -KB8ODB

  • Don Meyer - KB8ODB
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Special Notice From Don Meyer -KB8ODB

      Hello Everyone ….. There is a option in the reflector that allows the
      Moderators to send out Special Notices … Members can set there e-mail
      forwards to only receive the Special Notices by editing there
      membership I want Special Notices to only be sent for requests for help
      on ham events, notice of changes to the website and notice of a Silent
      Key.

      This will allow the ones that come here to the reflector to read
      messages to be notified by a e-mail in a timely manner of these Items.

      I am open to anything that will make the website a better place ..just
      drop me a e-mail and we will look at what you would like ….

      Thank you all for participating in West Michigan Hams … 73 Don Meyer
      KB8ODB