Re: [WestMichiganHams] K8ROH, sk

  • Tom Nickisch
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 6:19 AM
      To All,

      Someone once told me that as we get older it becomes easier deal with the loss of loved ones.  Well in the last two years I've endured the passing of four people whom I've thought a great deal of.   Now I don't see it getting any easier, if anything it seems to be getting more difficult.

      With Elmer we could go into a many ways on how he touched my life and that of my children.  But right now it has become a big blur.  Not to mention how difficult it has become to type.

      Godspeed my dear freind Elmer K8ROH you are already truely missed as well as our other recently passed freinds.

      73' W8AMZ