WQ8RP (N8XX) in QRPTTF 2007 Tomorrow, April 28

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2007
      Reminder - please look for WQ8RP/TB from Greenville, MI during QRP TTF.
      I can't predict if skip will be short enough, even on 40 metres, but the
      best possibility would be 7030 KHz ± Florida QSO Party QRM early to mid
      afternoon. There is/was at least one Sunspot yesterday, so maybe, just
      maybe, short skip on 40 might work! The hours for this event are from
      11 a.m. EDT to 11 p.m. EDT, though I doubt I'll last the entire period.

      If you're in the neighborhood, I'll be operating from the auxiliary
      parking lot of the Taco Bell in Greenville, 1825 W Washington St. It's
      on the south side of M-57 (Washington Street) near the Meijer store.

      If you want to operate from home or another field location, rules for
      QRP TTF are at http://www.zianet.com/QRP/2007/qttfruls.html

      Note that you do NOT have to run <5 watts to contact me, or any other
      QRP TTF station. We'll take contacts from anyone!

      72 de n8xx (WQ8RP during QRPTTF 2007)