This Sat at Tool Max

  • Tom VanderMel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2007

      All Hams

      Join us for coffee this Saturday At the Tool Max Store from 9AM-12PM
      I still need some more items for Sale.  Bring your consignment items in today

      Antennas and mounts from Tower Electronics. We are now a Dealer for Tower and have put them in Stock.

      Now in Stock

      The Te-Ne-Ke code key by the North Ottawa Club $35.00
      We also have Diagonal Pliers, Digital Multi Testers, Electrical Tape,Precision Screwdrivers Sets, Soldering guns, Irons and Industrial Batteries for your HT's
      300 ohm twin lead 100Ft $10.00
      RG-8 .60 per Foot
      RG-8X Coax Cable .35 per Foot
      PL-259 Connectors $2.50 ea  adadapters for RG-8X $1 ea
      BNC - SO-239 Connectors $2.50 ea
      Double Female Connectors $2 ea
      Laser pointers $2 ea
      New 2 Amp Power Supplies good to power Hand Held $12
      Digital Volt Meters $5.00
      Heavy duty 12 Volt Socket to Cigarette lighter plug

      The only stocking Dealer in Michigan for W5YI Gordon West Study Manuals.
      Technician Class $18.95
      General Class $17.95 Get yours NOW and upgrade before the changes on July 1, 2007
      Extra Class $19.95
      FCC Part 97 rule book only $3.95
      ARRL Level 1 Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Course Level 1 books $16 each

      Other Used Equipment on Consignment

      IC-706 HF/VHF Radio $400
      MFJ 1278B TNC $50
      MFJ-722 Notch Filter $30.00
      B23G Mirage 30 watt VHF Power Amp $40
      MFJ 407C keyer $15
      Code Key $15
      B&W 550A 5 Coax switch unit $10
      M1000 Regency 10 Ch Scanner Works great $25
      HF Tuner $40
      Sharp SF7320 working Copy Machine $50
      Low Pass filter $5
      EICO Solid State FET/TVM Model 240 VOM in good condition $40

      Heathkit items in stock

      Model HD-19 Hybrid Phone Patch for $5
      1 HD-15 Phone Patch for $5 each
      1 Model 10-17 Oscilloscope $40
      Heathkit Drive Belts for SB-100, 101,102, HW 100,HW101 $3

      Keychain LED lights $1.50 and up
      Other items coming in Daily

      The POP machine is working, with cold sodas of your choice. Snacks are in. Have one of your favorer candies crackers, beef jerky or snacks.
      Come in and Join us for FREE Coffee  Saturday from 9AM-12PM

      Tool  Max Industrial Supply is the new retail store on Schamber Dr just off Pontaluna Rd and US-31 behind the old Hob Knob or Michael's Restaurant in Muskegon . We have tools, industrial suppliers and Ham radios for sale.For more information call me at 231 798-7898

      From Tom VanderMel KB8VEE Michigan District 6 Emergency Coordinator
      Assistant Director for Member Services Great Lakes Division ARRL
      General Manager Tool Max Industrial Supply
      Home Page http://www.qsl.net/kb8vee/
      E Mail  kb8vee@... Home Phone is (231) 865-1558 Cell Phone (231) 206-0422