Re: [WestMichiganHams] Join us Saturday from 9-12

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2007
      I will be at the Red Cross during testing in the morning.  I hope he stays until we are done.  Sounds very interesting.

      mhz

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2007
        Mark,

        You will have plenty of time to get there.   The testing at the Red Cross is this Saturday the 7th.  Jim will not be at Tom's place until next week Saturday the 14th.

        Denny  N8CTT

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2007
          Somehow I thought Jim was going out there tomorrow....

          Thanks!

          Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 09:19