Re: [WestMichiganHams] Join us Saturday from 9-12

  • Tom Porritt
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
      Tom,
      Please confirm that Jim Duram will be at your shop on April 14 with his service monitor to check out deviation and frequency accuracy. If hams want to have any problems corrected they will need to bring a copy of the service manual (paper or electronic) for their radio. Service manuals can be obtained from www.mods.dk for just about any radio. All it takes is to register with the site and you are allowed to download your manual for no cost.
      Tom

      Tom VanderMel <kb8vee@...> wrote:
      All Hams

      Join us for coffee this Saturday At the Tool Max Store from 9AM-12PM

      I still need some more items for Sale.  Bring your consignment items in today

      The POP machine is working, with cold sodas of your choice. Snacks are in. Have one of your favorer candies or snacks.

      Now in Stock

      The Te-Ne-Ke code key by the North Ottawa Club $35.00
      We also have Diagonal Pliers, Digital Multi Testers, Electrical Tape,Precision Screwdrivers Sets, and Industrial Batteries for your HT's
      RG-8 .60 per Foot
      RG-8X Coax Cable .35 per Foot
      PL-259 Connectors $2.50 ea  adadapters for RG-8X $1 ea
      BNC - SO-239 Connectors $2.50 ea
      Double Female Connectors $2 ea
      Laser pointers $2 ea
      New 2 Amp Power Supplies good to power Hand Held $12
      Digital Volt Meters $5.00
      Heavy duty 12 Volt Socket to Cigarette lighter plug

      The only stocking Dealer in Michigan for W5YI Gordon West Study Manuals.
      Technician Class $18.95
      General Class $17.95 Get yours NOW and upgrade before the changes on July 1, 2007
      Extra Class $19.95
      FCC Part 97 rule book only $3.95
      ARRL Level 1 Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Course Level 1 books $16 each

      Other Used Equipment on Consignment

      MFJ 407C keyer $15
      Code Key $15
      B&W 550A 5 Coax switch unit $10
      M1000 Regency 10 Ch Scanner Works great $25
      PRO-2038 Radio Shack 50 Ch Scanner Works Great $45
      Yaesu MP-1 Microphone $40
      HF Antenna Mount for Reese Trailer Hitch with Ball $15
      Comet CT-5 3/8 -24 antenna Mount $35
      Allied A-2515 Short Wave Receiver $75
      HF Tuner $40
      Sharp SF7320 working Copy Machine $50
      Low Pass filter $5
      EICO Solid State FET/TVM Model 240 VOM in good condition $40

      Heathkit items in stock

      Model HD-19 Hybrid Phone Patch for $5
      2 HD-15 Phone Patch for $5 each
      1 Model 10-17 Oscilloscope $40
      Heathkit Drive Belts for SB-100, 101,102, HW 100,HW101 $3

      Extra Speakers For Radios $3
      Keychain LED lights $1.50 and up
      Other items coming in Daily

      Come in and Join us for FREE Coffee Each Saturday from 9AM-12PM

      Tool  Max Industrial Supply is the new retail store on Schamber Dr just off Pontaluna Rd and US-31 behind the old Hob Knob or Michael's Restaurant in Muskegon . We have tools, industrial suppliers and Ham radios for sale.For more information call me at 231 798-7898

      From Tom VanderMel KB8VEE Michigan District 6 Emergency Coordinator
      Assistant Director for Member Services Great Lakes Division ARRL
      General Manager Tool Max Industrial Supply
      Home Page http://www.qsl. net/kb8vee/
      E Mail  kb8vee@comcast. net Home Phone is (231) 865-1558 Cell Phone (231) 206-0422

    • Tom VanderMel
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2007
        Yes Tom and ALL.
        Jim has said he will be at the Tool Max Store on April 14 with his service monitor. I forgot to mention it in my weekly e mail. Please come and have your radios checked out. Tom KB8VEE

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2007
          I will be at the Red Cross during testing in the morning.  I hope he stays until we are done.  Sounds very interesting.

          mhz

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 6, 2007
            Mark,

            You will have plenty of time to get there.   The testing at the Red Cross is this Saturday the 7th.  Jim will not be at Tom's place until next week Saturday the 14th.

            Denny  N8CTT

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 6, 2007
              Somehow I thought Jim was going out there tomorrow....

              Thanks!

              Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 09:19