MAARC Meeting - April 5 - D-Star Digital Repeater Technology

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hello, West Michigan Hams:

      Thursday, April 5th, 7:00 p.m. at the Muskegon Area Amateur Radio
      Council's cabin in the woods, located at 2888 Scenic Drive, Muskegon:
      Be there when Al Pepping, KV8X, presents our monthly program on the
      topic of D-Star digital repeaters. Al has been educating himself on
      this interesting new technology and we welcome anyone and everyone to
      come and listen to what he has learned. If you aren't familiar with
      the clubhouse location, Google works and so does our local .94 repeater
      for directions.

      See you there,
      Linda, AB8QH
      Vice-President, MAARC
    • Chris Schulte
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007

        I’d like to go to that, is it possible that someone on the list that lives in my area would be able to give me a ride?  I’d appreciate it very much.  Thanks in advance,

        Chris w8cjs